- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number.
- Non-identifiable information is information that our system records in order to use our services. It is not possible to identify you using this data. This data may include the page you are browsing, the OS you are using and the browser you are using.
- Real Axe will use the Personal Data you provide to create an Account and to use our services.
- Real Axe will use this information for the following purposes: product updates and improvements, service provision, billing, authentication and contact.
- Real Axe does not sell, trade, rent or distribute your personal data to third parties except for specific situations where we will highlight exactly what data we are sharing.
- Real Axe may disclose your Personal Data where it complies with a court order or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities or to defend itself against any legal claims.
- Cookies are required to use Real Axe's service.
- The app also uses a ‘session cookie' that only exists until you finish your browser session, these cookies are used to store your data as you move through your browser session but are never accessed by anyone else.
Storage & Security
- Real Axe's service is provided by using the hosting services of Google.
- Your account information is password-protected.
- The security of all data is very important. Real Axe implements the following measures: protection of servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Our in app forms require access to your devices camera in order for you to send your images through the app, all images sent authorise the app owner to use accordingly.
- Where appropriate we may send you communications relating to the services, such as product updates and improvements and service provision.
Responsibility & Liability
- Real Axe's service may contain hyperlinks to other website, other 3rd party providers or services or advertisers. Real Axe has no control over the content, websites or services of these 3rd parties. This Privacy statement only applies to Personal Data that has been gathered through Real Axe's services.
- You may request removal of your data at any time by emailing support. However core functions of the service, and user experience may be compromised with the removal of any data stored within the services.
Changes to this Policy
- This policy may be updated at any time, for any reason.